Tuesday, August 13, 2013

What was the best movie in this summer?

Hi! everyone...

Did you enjoy your vacation this summer?

Did you go to the cinema?
Well, from the last  year we knew that  
the most anticepated movies for this summer were: man of steel, World War Z, the Smurf 2, Pacific rim, Monster Universirty, Iron Man 3 and others, but the amazing was the all this movies were in our city ¡incredibly! So... Did you watch all this movies?

According to the portal imdb  the top ten os the best movies of summer 2013 were:
1º Iron man 3 with the great Robert Downey Jr.
2º Elysium the cast: Matt Damon & Jodie Foster.
3º Star trek into darkness Chris Pine.
4º Man of Steel Henry Cavil, Amy Adams & Russel Crowe.
5º World War Z Brad Pitt.
6º Pacific Rim Charlie Hunnam.
7º Monster University Billy Crystal.
8º The World's End Rosamund Pike.
9º  Wolverine Inmortal  Hugh Jackman.
10º Despicable Me 2   Steve Carell.

But I think that the best movie for me was Pacific Rim, the effects, weft and cast was fabulous, the war between the humankind and monster called "Kaijus"is amazing, is you didn't wacht, what are you waiting for... yo have to watch it!





"A little disappointed"
¡Oh God!
Another film of superman... Man of steel, I kept waiting for more, and more and nothing happens, then just pass the time and when i saw that's all? OMG... what happened? the cast mmm... yes is good Amy Adams of Lois Lane, and then what? i think that this film is the is disappointment of the summer... what do you think?

and in, your opinion What is your favorite movie of the summer?

By.- Ulises Hdez Alvarado.



8 comments:

  1. I waited so desperately for the second Star Trek movie and was a little disappointed. Anyway, I have seen most of them, except for ‘Elysium’, and I still think that Star Trek was my favorite. Superman was not that bad and in my third favorite is Iron-Man. Pacific Rim had so much potential, I hope the sequel is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Uli, I like your comment, for me definitely was World War by the plot of the movie kept me on the edge of the seat,and felt adrenaline an some point in the movie and Brad Pitt LOL. The Pacific Rim I haven´t seen =/ you believe jajaja, but my friends have good comments about the movie. The Star Trek is other movie entertaining I saw this summer and more for R.D JR and effects. Great Blog Uli. See you next friday. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you, “Pacific Rim” is my favorite summer blockbuster, I mean, putting some “Mechas” on the film, add some “Kaijus”, make honor to some Japan animations and what do you get? A total blockbuster, sometimes it was a little but slow, but at the end it was like “Wow!” I haven’t seen “World War Z” but I keep thinking that my favorite one was “Pacific Rim”.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't the opportunity to watch all those movies. i only saw Monster University and despicable me 2. I really waited too much time to see this movie, despite that i wished to see Boo's participation i had lots of fun as with "despicable me", i love minions they are so cute, also the three girls specially agnes she stole my heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly I don't have a favorite movie in this moment. Why? The last Star Trek movie is only a remake of the "Wrath of Khan" IronMan III disappoint me because the Mandarin is only a farce and is not for real. Man of steel has a cast that makes me puke, and the Pacific Rim? hmmm I honestly Prefer to watch Maria Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw all of those movies some were good to hang out, but I agree with U the man of steel is not bad, but i miss something more I mean fell short with expectations and is the same for Star Trek ..but I think my favorite was Wolverine Inmortal,because I LOVE X-MEN.
    About World War Z, I liked the central theme of the virus, and of course I love Monster University is part of my childhood

    ReplyDelete
  7. with your comments about the movies, I feel a little bad for not having seen them, I think I have to go back to the film world, encouraged me

    ReplyDelete
  8. in my opinion I agree with the top ten, I think iron man 3 was better than pacific rim, and Robert Downey Jr. is an excellent actor plus his role as arrogant was the best.

    ReplyDelete